Welcome to our website
All prices are in £ sterling. There are no VAT charges added. We accept all major credit & debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and Switch. Our secure ordering system is via Amazon Payment Services. All data is submitted via universally accepted, secure encryption techniques. We do not store any credit / debit card details for security reasons. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please get in touch using the “contact us” link. Please provide full details of the labels you require and send the cheque made payable to Brilliant Labels in the post to Holker Lodge, 19 Holker Road, Buxton, SK17 6QN. Please note the labels will be manufactured as soon as the cheque has cleared.
All orders placed online will be confirmed via e-mail to the e-mail address provided.
Unfortunately, orders may not be cancelled; our products are personalised and therefore not suitable for re-sale.
Postage & Packing
There is currently no charge for postage & packing for delivery in the UK. Delivery to Europe is £2.00 Worldwide delivery is £3.00 All orders will be delivered by Royal Mail.
We always attempt to despatch orders in the fastest possible time. All orders will be despatched within 5 – 10 working days. If you have not received your order after this time, please contact us to confirm date of despatch.
We endeavour to ensure all our products are manufactured with the greatest accuracy & attention to detail. However, if we do make a mistake please get in touch so we can rectify the problem immediately. We will ask you to return the original order. We will then re-print the labels at our cost and send them to you as a matter of urgency. We do not re-print orders where the mistake has been made by the customer. We therefore ask you to check all details are correct before placing your order. If you have made a mistake please contact us as soon as possible, if your labels have not already been printed, we should be able to make the amendments for you.
The colours and product descriptions shown on our website are intended to be as close as possible to the actual products. However, we are unable to guarantee that they are identical.
Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Brilliant Labels. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material Brilliant Labels does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. All other rights are reserved. You must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website, in any form or media, without Brilliant Labels prior written permission.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Brilliant Labels and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Brilliant Labels. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Brilliant Labels takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.